Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8, 2007. Happy Fly Year! Here's hoping you had an enjoyable Holiday. Now that the Holidays over, thoughts return to the water. However, given the strange weather, I'm not sure whether I should be wetting my line or just wishing I could. First things first--must get 2007 license. Let me make a plug for my new friends at RoundRocks Fly Fishing. Located in Logan, Utah, RoundRocks has a wide assortment of all the fly patterns you'll need for a productive day on the water. And friendly service is what you'll get. This evening, I gave them a call and had great conversation with Victor. It quickly passed the typical sales call and within minutes, I felt like I was sharing fish stories with an old fishin' buddy. Back to the flies, Victor is hooking me up (no pun intended) with a good selection of Copper Johns (what a shocker) and some prince nymphs. Given that I probably won't have a chance to use them until late Spring, I'm psyched just to place the order. I also ordered a RoundRocks shirt just to do my part in getting the word out on what I believe to be the friendliest toll-free fly shop. Give Victor a call at 1-800-992-8774. Their web site is www.roundrocks.com. Check it out!

1 comment:

Bijoy said...

interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.Do write more of you like to read. be in touch


regards Biby - Blog