Monday, July 28, 2008



July 27, 2008. Back in Colorado! Today, I had the chance to fish with my youngest daughter. We fished the small pond outside of our house with no success other than a few strikes. We traveled to one of my favorite spots on the St. Louis Creek where we managed to catch and land a few Brookies--oh, how I love those Brookies!

The picture to the left is of the Rainbow I caught on the Fraser River. I was not feeling much of the love since I had tried several patterns with no luck. I changed to a San Juan Worm and everybody then went nuts! I landed this guy, but lost a few of his relatives--they were all huge! This guy measured about 14" and weighed about 4 - 5 pounds. The picture is a bit distorted because I took it with my iPhone. Hopefully, this will be the first of many on this trip!

No comments: